Whether it is medical tubing, plastic straws, copper wire or zip ties, pull force and break strength testing is critical not only to production quality but also to consumer safety.
This webinar and live demonstration will take a closer look at the importance of pull force and break strength tensile testing, types of pull force and break strength testing - Destructive and Non-destructive, and setting up the ideal tensile test in accordance with ASTM D638 and ASTM D751.
What you will learn in this webinar and live demonstration:
- Types of pull force and break strength testing - Destructive and Non-destructive
- The importance of pull force and creak strength testing
- Selecting the ideal Tester
- Selecting the ideal Grips or Fixtures
- Measuring Pull Force and Break Strength to determine pass or fail
- Troubleshooting inconsistent test results or non-repeatable tests
Who should attend?
R&D, Testing, Manufacturing, Production and Quality personnel involved in:
- Plastics and Rubber
- Fabric and Textile
- Soft and Hard Metals
- Manufacturers and Producers
- Pharmaceutical and Medical Device
Presenter: Moses da Rocha