If you have ever struggled to open your favorite bottle of water or jam or required help loosening the lug nuts on your car’s wheels, it is likely due to a case of over-torque.
In spite of the prevalence of the products, tools and equipment used in almost every aspect of daily life, few understand why it is critical for manufacturers to incorporate torque testing in their processes. From factory floor to consumer, standards need to be set to ensure quality. What builds consumer loyalty for one manufacturer, may be the loss of revenue for another due to something as simple as a ‘friendly’ torque value.
This webinar will focus on how something as simple as a cap being too tight on a bottle of water or a bolt on the wing of an airplane being too loose might affect sales or the very safety of passengers.
- Methods of Torque Testing ?
- How important is torque testing?
- What are the different Types of Torque Testing
- What do I need Handheld, Motorized or Automated
Who should attend:
Manufacturing, Production and Quality Managers and Engineers involved in:
- Plastics and Blow-molding
- Pharmaceutical and Medical Device
- Beverage and Bottling
- Electrical and Mechanical Assembly
- Container Cap Manufacturing
Presenter: Paul Brown